Power-to-Gas cluster strengthened with 6 new members
After an inspiring Power-to-Gas Conference in May and a productive strategic workshop in June, we are ready to start our third working year with new enthusiasm. The new partners will help us taking a next step in realizing projects on power-to-gas, roll out hydrogen technology in our region and enable our companies to play a prominent role in the energy transition.
During the past eight months, we have welcomed 6 new partners in the Power-to-Gas cluster:
· Elugie: supplier of fuel cell micro CHP units
· Oil tanking: one of the largest independent operators of tank terminals for oils, chemicals and gases worldwide
· Anglo Belgian Corporation: manufacturer of engines for power generation and shipping
· EDF-Luminus: energy supplier and producer in Belgium
· SUEZ Recycling & Recovery Netherlands: specialist in waste and recovery management
· Agfa: supplier of membranes for alkaline electrolysers
We are very happy with the further diversification of our member group and are looking forward to new collaborations with the new members.
More information on: www.power-to-gas.be