Ready to become a member? The benefits in a nutshell:
- Guidance and advice from cluster coordinator WaterstofNet on the company’s own activities relating to hydrogen.
- Stay up to date with mail-outs and newsletters that detail new project developments and government visions involving hydrogen.
- Invitations to participate in project teams aimed at the development of concrete pilot projects.
- Exchange knowledge and network at the quarterly general meetings that our 60 members attend, at interim seminaries, work visits (outside Belgium) and an annual congress
- External communication on presentations/congresses as a member of the Waterstof Industrie Cluster.
- Participation in congresses and at events organised by WaterstofNet, either for free or at considerably reduced rates.
- Communication of press releases linked to hydrogen-related results of the company via the WaterstofNet website (newsletters).
- A preferred point of contact for hydrogen policy, via WaterstofNet, for the Flemish, Belgian and Dutch governments.
Membership is paid in the form of an annual contribution of €5,000 (excluding VAT).
If you would like more information, please contact our project managers or use the form below.
Contact the Hydrogen Industy Cluster team via: WICemail@example.com